InfoAge's Commitment to Privacy
version 1.0 . 02/01/2010
InfoAge, Inc. is an independent organization that provides services which
enables companies to legally obtain personal and business information. This
information, and access to it, is treated with the utmost respect for privacy and
protection. As a supplier and processor of sensitive information, InfoAge respects
the privacy interests of its clients and is committed to the responsible handling of
data used in the services we provide.
WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR PRIVACY CONCERNS
, and our goal is to operate
our systems with integrity and confidentiality. InfoAge pledges to comply with the
spirit and letter of all applicable privacy laws. As such, we will make every
reasonable effort to ensure that we:
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE.
- Protect information received from unauthorized access or alteration.
- Safeguard personally identifiable information, both at our physical location and in the electronic transfer and storage of data.
- Store data in a secure environment.
- Utilize industry standard encryption in the data transfer process.
The primary reason we collect information is to provide products and services
that have been legally permissibly requested. The type of information we collect,
and the purposes for which it is collected include:
DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Required user registration information such as account name and password; and contact information such as name, address, and telephone numbers. This is used for product use, activation, and support.
- Personal information of subjects, such as name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth, which is utilized to deliver requested information. The requested information is returned to the user for their permissible and legal use.
- Information received and provided is stored for a set period of time, so that it is available to be reviewed by the requester, without incurring additional charges.
- Billing information including account names/passwords is required to process invoices for the products and services that are ordered through the use of our products and services.
- Other account information such as password hints may be used for support, or to verify identity. E-mail addresses are collected and used for notifications and product support.
We do not share information with any non-affiliated third party except as
permitted or required by law
HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those of our employees
who need to know that information in order to provide requested products or
services or support for those services. We maintain physical, electronic, and
procedural safeguards designed to protect nonpublic personal information.
InfoAge protects information over the Internet by using a secure web server,
which allows web browser programs to interact with our web server via an
encrypted session. We employ a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection that
provides an encrypted connection between your computer and InfoAge web
PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES.
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. Therefore, we
encourage you to regularly review this document to review changes to our